A meal that will keep you warm on those chilly spring days, boost your immunity with a hearty dose of super greens, and free up time in your beautiful life.
This delicious soup is designed for those of us who enjoy healthy food, but don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. Enjoy a helping of this soup with a spoonful of sunflower seed butter for extra taste and nutrition. Yoga teaches us to embrace the time we’re given, making this soup the perfect match for the dedicated yogi.
- 8 Cups Greens Mixture (Baby Kale, Chard, and Spinach)
- ½ Sweet Onion – Diced
- 2 Tomatoes – Diced
- 1 Leek
- 32-Oz. Vegetable Broth
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Thyme
- Process greens, onions, and tomatoes in food processor making them easier to digest.
- Cut leek into coins.
- Place soup pot on medium heat, adding in vegetable broth.
- Add in all ingredients.
- Bring soup to boil for 5-10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Reduce heat, and allow soup to simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Allow soup 5 minutes to cool before consuming.
- This recipe yields approximately 5-8 servings.
Enjoy the comfort good food can bring. Namaste.
By Jodi Lane