What’s for lunch? Chef Adam Kenworthy’s Zucchini Roll Up Over a Bed of Wild Arugula! These zucchini roll ups are stuffed with roasted garlic and sweet potato, served over a bed of wild arugula, topped with a Tahini vinaigrette, some chopped basil and toasted sunflower seeds. Explore the full recipe, then give it a try and let us know what you think!
1 large sweet potato
3 cloves of garlic
1 Tbs Olive Oil
Salt to taste
- Mandolin zucchini into thin lengthwise cross sections using the flesh on the outside and avoiding the center seeded area.
- Peel sweet potato and cut into small squares
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil to a heated pan.
- When oil is hot, add sweet potato and 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Once Sweet Potato starts to brown reduce heat, add salt to taste, stir well and keep cooking for another 5 minutes, then set aside
- Take approximately five zucchini slices and line them so they are overlapping. Put 2-3 tablespoons of sweet potato filling inside and roll up tightly and evenly.
- Put the zucchini roll ups onto a baking sheet and into the oven for 8-10 minutes at 300F.
- Remove from the oven, then place over a bed of arugula, top with Tahini dressing and sprinkle with sunflower seeds
Apple cider vinegar
Water (to thin)
Sweetener (of your choice, optional —> to soften up the bitterness of the tahini.
By Adam Kenworth
Get More Vegan Recipes On OMstars