MeditationsMeditation to Start Your DayMeditation to Prepare for SleepCultivating Gratitude for Your Body and JourneyFinding Calm Through Mindful MovementGratitude Meditation for Releasing Anger
12-Month Yoga Education & Training Program
Online April 2024-March 2025
All this for only$4500$3500
SOLD OUT! Waitlist Spots Available.
Applications will only be reviewed upon receipt of deposit.
To submit your application, Click Here.
300hr RYT Registered with Yoga Alliance
8+ guest teachers
Virtual Monthly Check-ins & Mentorship
LIVE & On-Demand Content
So often in yoga, we focus on the asanas, but the practice is so much more. Internationally renowned yoga teacher, Kino MacGregor has rigorously designed this course to include every aspect of yoga. Drawing upon her academic background and her classical yoga training, Kino has created a one-year educational course that seeks to bring the rigor of a university setting to the study of yoga. She has brought together some of the best teachers on the planet to share their expertise with you. Instead of a “teacher training” simply stamping graduates with credentials, Yogaversity presents yoga as a path of personal development. Completing the course will serve as a milestone of discipline and dedication along the path of yoga. Space in the program is limited to 60 students. Apply today to take part in this unique learning experience.
- Learn from the world’s best yoga experts
- Benefit from a flexible online learning schedule
- Limited to only 60 students for more individualized attention
- Support of mentors throughout the year
- 300hr RYT Registered with Yoga Alliance (Also applies to 500hr)
- LIVE mentorship sessions and check-ins with Kino monthly
- 15-hour Connection Coalition Trauma-Informed Certification
- All of the resources, support, accountability, and tools necessary to establish and maintain a regular home practice throughout the entire year
- Includes a 1-year membership to our premium plan, Omstars+
- 15+ in-depth modules
- Monthly Live Q&A with Kino
- Group mentorship sessions organized by timezones
- Monthly live guest teacher discussions and Q&A
- Monthly Group Mentorship session with Kino
- Regular monthly office hours for support and guidance